Tuesday, June 3, 2008

that which you most fear...

Just thought I should let you all know that I have survived (or am surviving) that which I most feared: a dental emergency in a 3rd world country! 
I had a root canal done this morning in Beijing. Not too much worse than the 2 I've had stateside. Definitely easier on the pocketbook.
Excellent woman dentist who spoke fluent English and was gentle and very competent in her diagnosis. The x-ray staff left a little to be desired. But, all in all,  I felt confidence in the place and in her skills. 
We must stay in Beijing longer than anticipated for  a final visit next Monday. As soon thereafter as possible, we are off to Mongolia.
I am ever-so-grateful that this befell me when it could best be dealt with. In fact, some people recommend going to Asia for dental work! After this, I cannot disagree. 
xoxoxo
ChaCha

  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Loved Ones,
Found your blog today.
Poker institute package arrived, thank you very much!
Will write more after reading your blog.
Love to you both!
Gordon